Anglepoise Original 1227 Desk Lamp with Desk Clamp
This compact, cast iron Desk Clamp has been designed to fix any light in the 1227TM and 1227TM Mini collections to a wide range of horizontal surfaces, including desks and shelves. The addition of a neat cable clamp means that you can secure the inline switch exactly where it is needed most.
- Gloss paint or bright chrome plated finish
- Aluminium shade
- Chrome plated fittings
- Cast iron desk clamp
- Aluminium arms
- Fabric cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 15 cm
- Shade height: 15 cm
- Max reach: 60 cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 200 cm
- Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60g - Inline cable switch (34cm from product)
- Plug: 3-pin UK plug to BS 1363- E27 lamp holder
- Maximum permitted bulb: 20W CFL / 10W LED E27
- Supplied with compatible 10W LED E27 bulb
- Luminous Intensity: 806lm
- Life: 15,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2700K - CRI (Ra): 80
Design by George Carwardine - Launched in 1935
The Original 1227 Anglepoise desk lamp was designed in 1935 and has been reissued to celebrate its 75th Anniversary. The Original 1227 is still one of the most recognised British designs today.
Anglepoise have developed their desk lamps whilst maintaining the character and charm of the original design. The Giant 1227 floor lamp is fast becoming a cult design statement in it’s own right.